I bet that nobody even imagined having a screen this size to play Atari on back in the early 80's, but hey, why not?
I pulled my Atari 7800 out of the closet last night, opened up the two joysticks, cleaned the contacts off a bit, and voila! It works! The only sad part about it is that the games that I remember most were actually for the 5200, and so they won't work with mine, but you can't have everything, right?
The weather has been awesome the last week or so since the storm came through. We had a couple of days up around 105, and figured that the nice weather was over for the year, but a nice storm came through and its been in the mid 70's.
We've been grilling quite a decent amount, which has been nice. I was very proud of how these kabobs turned out, though both of us eating the garlic cloves might have been a bit much :P
10 years ago
3 comments:
Those look yummy. Maybe I can get Chris to get off his patootie and go get our propane refilled, huh?
you guys need to post more!! hehe.
I am so glad you started a blog! We miss you guys and I can't wait to see pictures of the baby!
Post a Comment