1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
I thought this was cute! Have fun!
10 years ago
5 comments:
My favorite memories are when you lived on Curie and we would swim in your pool all summer.
OH, and sleep overs in your room downstairs!! I loved those summers!!
hehe this is a cute idea. I remember our Harry and David gossip sessions (with snacks) about what was going on with me and Rory while we were dating. Good times!
Susan, I was thinking of so many memories of high school and beyond and I couldn't decide what to share. But one came to me while I was making some food. We had all gone to the mall (I can't remember why) and we were eating at McDonalds and you were the very first person I ever saw in my life eat fry sauce!! I think at the time I was disturbed, but now I love it! I was even making it when the memory came to me! Fun stuff!
I loved the memories of visiting teaching you. we always had so much to talk about!
Hey this is Kacy. I was thinking the other day about times I would come to stay with Liz for the summer. I was thinking about the time we went out on the Catamaran with you and your Dad. It was my first time doing something like that. I just remember having a fun day and learning all of the boating terminology. Jibbing, tracking and all that stuff.
Post a Comment