So summer is basically here. Its been getting over 100 the last few days. Its hot, but doesn't seem quite as bad as previous years, probably just getting used to it I guess.
Our gardenias that we planted a few weeks ago have started blooming, they're really pretty.
Kelly and Cameron were here this weekend looking for a place now that Kelly will be working not far from here. It will be fun to have them around.
We also saw Tammie, Paul & Daniel. Ezra is a little bit bigger than Daniel, but Daniel is walking now. We had to keep Ezra from trying to grab Daniel's shoulders to pull himself up.
It looks like Ezra is going to get his second tooth soon. He's been jabbering a lot more, and every now and then he seems to say things that almost sound like words. He eats like crazy, he seems to always be hungry, but if I were growing as fast as him I guess that I would be too.
He's getting to the point where he probably could walk if he would try. He can stand on his own and will even squat down to pick stuff up when he drops it. We've tricked him into taking a couple of steps every now and then, but for now he prefers to crawl.
He laughs a lot now. Kelly had him giggling the whole time they were here. He seems to be just a fun-loving little guy.
Susan and I got to go out on a date last night. It was nice to get out and have dinner with just the two of us. We went and saw Star Trek. It was awesome! One of the better movies that I've seen in quite a while.
10 years ago
1 comments:
We put in some gardenias too, they smell oh so good! He's getting so big, and grown up looking. It's crazy when they start growing out of their baby stage. Too fast!
Post a Comment