A couple of days ago I ran and got the camera when I saw Ezra in the morning. He was sitting in his crib with the blanket wrapped up over his head and jabbering away. He had moved by the time I got back, but I said, "Say boo" and he said "Boo, boo, boo!" It was cute.
We've all three been passing a cold around for the past week or so, which has made things interesting.
We went out to the house today, and its getting so close to being done. We're really excited. Here's a picture of our new kitchen. Obviously not 100% done, though it will be soon. Just 3 1/2 more weeks and we'll be closing, and then another week and a half to two weeks and we'll be moved in.
Ezra has been bouncing around everywhere as of late. His latest escapade tonight involved running head-long into the side of the couch. He somehow managed to get a cut right by the side of his eye. He freaked, and we both kind of freaked until we got him to calm down enough for us to get a good look at it. He's a little trooper though. When we were cleaning it, he yelled louder for the fact that we were holding him down than for the peroxide. Hopefully it will heal fairly quickly.
10 years ago
1 comments:
ouchie! poor little guy. your kitchen looks nice!
Post a Comment